Thursday 7 November 2013

Introducing....ME!

Hallooo!!

As I want this blog to be personal as well as being about anime and Japanese fashion (and other related things) I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself and what is going on in my life right now!kawaii emoticons photo:  face6.gif

I recently completed my degree in Journalism and now am just trying to find my feet in the world of work and find out who I am and what I want to do. Of course I did do my degree in journalism so you think that would be the best place to start...not in my case. I still want to write for a living but found that my heart wasn't in newspaper journalism and now I need to find where my heart is. One thing I do know is I love to blog! kawaii emoticons photo:  face3.gif

I have a general fashion and beauty blog (here) and now I have this blog whee I can really explore and find my individuality. I have loved anime from a very young age and have always been fascinated by Japanese fashion. Being a wallflower most of my life, and gyaru and street fashion has been a bit loud for me but anxiety and shyness aside its time to explore and be who and what I want!!

As I mentioned I have suffered with anxiety. cute emoticon photo: fg cute-panda-emoticon-009.gif

I never knew how common anxiety and depression was with people around my age until the last year. I have had a lot of help from a strong support system (friends and family) and have discovered how the online community of people just like me can also help!! So come and say "HI" on my Twitter or Tumblr!

I will be attending the Birmingham MCM Comic Con at the end of this month (23-24th November 2013). As this is my first comic con I wont be cos-playing but I really hope to some day and am super excited to see everyone else's costumes. If you are going come speak to me on Tumblr or Twitter and if you see me there, make sure you say hi!!

さようなら


No comments:

Post a Comment