Friday 29 November 2013

Wolf Children (Okami kodomo no ame to yuki)


This heart warming movie has definitely earned a place in my favourites. I laughed, I cried and I could easily watch it all over again right now.

Wolf Children is the story of a woman who fell in love with a 'wolf man'. she has two children to the man and when he dies she has to learn how to raise them all by herself. I especially loved the first half of the movie when the children were very young and getting into all kinds of trouble. So much cuteness and funny scenes made this film one that I know I will be watching again very soon.

In the story the woman moves to a rural town and lives far from any civilization, this reminded me a lot of the setting of Studio Ghibli's My Neighbour Totoro (another of my favourites)


As usual I won't give away what happens in the movie but I recommend this movie to absolutely anyone if you want an easy watch and to feel all warm and gooey on the inside!

What do you think?
さようなら

No comments:

Post a Comment